Please consider donating today and joining the fight for our nation’s warriors. Every tax-deductible donation will directly help CFW improve the quality of life of veterans, first responders, and their families with safe, effective and affordable access to medical cannabis.
With your help and support CFW hopes to:
- Help improve the quality of life for veterans and first responders by offering assistance and resources to legally gain access to safe and affordable medical cannabis as an alternative to alcohol and/or traditional prescriptions.
- Collaborate with medical professionals to offer educational materials and events focused on explaining the health benefits, and associated risks, of medical cannabis.
- Partner with local physicians and pharmacies to provide discounted rates for medical cannabis treatment plans for CFW members.
- Provide assistance to severely disabled and/or low-income veterans and first responders who would otherwise be unable to afford treatment. Assistance will be approved by the CFW team on an as-needed basis as funding allows and will include transportation to and from appointments, as well as financial assistance for treatment.
- Use medical and scientific research, along with personal testimonies from CFW members to advocate, on the state and federal level, for safe and affordable access to medical cannabis.
We wouldn’t be able to accomplish our mission without the support of our people like you! We sincerely appreciate your generosity and support of the CFW mission. Your gracious contributions empower and allow us to accomplish our mission at the greatest capacity possible. Thank you for helping us help our brothers and sisters who need us most!
Cannabis for Warriors is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. EIN: 83-2556469. All contributions are tax deductible.